All Four Railroads of Montana “Running Extra” Booklets Available Now!
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 03-25-2020 - 06:58

It’s been a long time in the making, but I'd like to announce that I have all four of my "Running Extra" 28-page booklets printed. Just a quick reminder – I am only printing 100 each of these numbered/autographed booklets and when they are gone…they are gone -not to be reprinted.
Here's the run-down.

The Great Northern Railway’s Kettle Falls Branch – Spokane to Kettle Falls [all Great Northern images]...6"x9" 28-pages - Color and B&W

Off the Beaten Pass – Thirty Years in Marias Pass [all Burlington Northern images in GN's Marias Pass]...6"x9" 28-pages - Full Color

Livin’ on the Hi-Line – A Montana Prairie Adventure [mostly BNSF images on GN's Hi-Line]...6"x9" 28-pages - Full Color

The Soo Line - Outlook, Montana Depot and Whitetail Subdivision...6"x9" 26-pages - Color and B&W

Here’s the link to the shopping cart ordering page:
[railroads-of-montana.com]

I also have my Arcadia Publishing books:
The Great Northern Railway in Marias Pass
The Milwaukee Road Connection - Spokane to Butte
The Spokane International Railway

I have a few 2020 Railroads of Montana calendars left - here’s the monthly details:

My new Montana Rails - Mountains to Prairies book will be released May 14th. I will have some pre-publication specials available soon – I’ll let everyone know.

I'm tentatively planning to have the Great Northern Railway’s Kettle Falls Line – Spokane to Chewelah...192-page color/B&W and The Spokane International Railway of Larry Shawver...92-page color/B&W available in time for the October Spokane Train Show, both were DVD books and have never been printed.

Please go to my Railroads of Montana website to order and other information.
[railroads-of-montana.com]

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  All Four Railroads of Montana “Running Extra” Booklets Available Now! Dale Jones 03-25-2020 - 06:58
  Re: All Four Railroads of Montana “Running Extra” Booklets Available Now! BOB R 03-25-2020 - 13:06

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com