Jagex is trying to Cheap Osrs gold
Author: Rsgoldfast
Date: 03-31-2020 - 03:13

I played rs3 back in 2009, abandoned it kept playing Rune scape gold out of 2016 till 3 days back, was bored of farming vorkath, thought why not attempt rs3, only played it for few hours, loved it so much and decided to sell my entire bank in osrs, the thing is that I thought it was awful on account of the huge badmouthing about it.

For me personally Idfc around mtx I can ignore it, and I really like customization too I hated osrs combat style and flicking prayers all time, meanwhile eoc is significantly addictive and advanced, the last thing I liked rs3 images makes you feel as though you are in a living world. And I dc about pvp, I alawys loved rs3 has bosses with greater mechanisms due to the engine. This was why have been enjoying rs3 and I chose to leave osrs.

They're talking passing mechanics in OSRS now if you are fishing for controversy. The current system is if you die your pile lasts for an hour (an answer to DDoS attacks years back ). Then there's the issue of introducing further costs for dying from pvm, with some numbers which really had to be discussed. Also they are suggesting a"freebie" if disconnect was involved. The changes made are also likely to be surveyed but not polled, meaning player votes will not be making the decision, but they may provide suggestions.

So basically Jagex is trying to Cheap Osrs gold draw up something complex by scratch, and some players might (rightfully) fear that it ends up being a mechanic that strangles OSRS like the conclusion of free trade, the wilderness, as well as early-era EoC did for RS2.5/RS3.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Jagex is trying to Cheap Osrs gold Rsgoldfast 03-31-2020 - 03:13

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com