"North Coast Daylight" in the Eel River Canyon ...
Author: Ken Shattock (aka 'KRK')
Date: 12-09-2008 - 18:49

Seeing "Chris Guenzler's " name on the A-P Board brings a smile to my face as I have always admired his great photographic skills and story telling of some fantastic rail adventures he has taken during his lifetime.

Lately, on this Board, we continue to fret over the demise of the Northwestern Pacific Railroad (NWP) and the potentially waning hours of the California Western and its famous "SKUNK" trains.

A lot of discussion has sometimes evolved into "flaming" wars between groups of individuals.
Let's stop, take a deep breath, and go back to 1986/1987 and honor a GREAT railfan by re-living the great NWP right-of-way as we once knew it, thru the historic Eel River Canyon, thru the eyes of "Chris Guenzler" and one of his fabled adventures. I think you will all enjoy the trip !!
[www.trainweb.org]

Cheers and Happy Holidays to All !!!

Ken Shattock (KRK)

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "North Coast Daylight" in the Eel River Canyon ... Ken Shattock (aka 'KRK') 12-09-2008 - 18:49
  Re: "North Coast Daylight" in the Eel River Canyon ... policespeeder 12-10-2008 - 05:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com