V&T December Meeting -- Politically Incorrect But No Analogies
Author: Jim Lohse
Date: 12-09-2008 - 19:00

Compared to the Politically Incorrect Analogy post below, this looks really tame.

Re: My biased opinionated five-pager writeup of the V&T Re-con meeting held yesterday at the Virginia City Courthouse:

I have posted a rousing summary of the V&T Re-con Commission's December meeting at [www.renorailfans.com]

It's five pages long so I'd rather link to the webpage than copy it here. All you naysayers please change the channel and ignore this post.

Highlights were the meeting being held in the Virginia City Courthouse, built in 1876 and only a few years younger than the V&T itself.

Also Commissioner Ron Allen and Chairman Bob Hadfield held a mock trial where I was sentenced to death. I reminded them that I was beyond rehabilitation and agreed with the sentence. There's no date for the effigy hanging yet.

Otherwise it was business as usual plus Sierra Railroad playing shell (corporation) games.

Also Steve Stough of the Gold Hill Historical Society has been posting summaries, drier, more reserved and MUCH SHORTER than my five pager.

[www.goldhillnv.org]

Steve is a pilot and has posted some great overview shots of the new V&T at goldhillnv.org

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  V&T December Meeting -- Politically Incorrect But No Analogies Jim Lohse 12-09-2008 - 19:00

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com