Seattle's mayor vs. reality (train looted)
Author: Centrist
Date: 06-01-2020 - 22:11

Seattle's mayor sent out an obnoxiously politically correct email yesterday in which she virtue signaled about white privilege:

"I also want to acknowledge that much of the violence and destruction, both here in Seattle and across the country, has been instigated and perpetuated by white men. These individuals experience the height of privilege and are co-opting peaceful demonstrations that were organized by and meant to center [sic] people of color, particularly Black Americans."

When white liberals who live in high-income neighborhoods pretend to show solidarity with minorities I just blow a fuse. Myself (white guy) worked side by side with working class minorities.

Yes, many looters look like young, white, high school drop outs. But not all whites are "privileged". Way to group people by race.

Here is a video posted today of a moving container train being looted in Chicago. This is very dangerous. Hardly worth risking your life for a $200 television.

YOUTUBE: Flat Screen TV's LOOTED From Moving Train

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Seattle's mayor vs. reality (train looted) Centrist 06-01-2020 - 22:11
  Re: Seattle's mayor vs. reality (train looted) Mr. Clean 06-02-2020 - 04:41

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com