Re: Huh, those targeted by the Riotcrats don't want to stick around?
Author: brains
Date: 06-10-2020 - 19:01

Hey troll - You plaster your political ignorance all over a railroad message board? Is that because the adults in your life don't listen to your glib, childish, and mawkish opinions? Or are you an Angry Old White Guy resentful over losing your privleged position and afraid of the advance of "the Other". Or are you simply a paid stooge and provacateur. Spare us all your ignorance and simply STFU.
Do not presume to engage in a battle of wits with me, as it is very unfair in me to contend with some only half-armed. Glib and childish insults or replies will only serve to prove my points. Leave us rail enthusiasts and the knowledgable professionals in peace to enjoy the sharing of information and visuals. Yours sincerely. brains

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Looks like affluent fleeing City synonymouse 06-10-2020 - 10:14
  Huh, those targeted by the Riotcrats don't want to stick around? Defund the Soros mob 06-10-2020 - 16:36
  Re: Huh, those targeted by the Riotcrats don't want to stick around? brains 06-10-2020 - 19:01
  Re: Huh, those targeted by the Riotcrats don't want to stick around? You have no brain 06-11-2020 - 03:35

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com