Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have
Author: Liberace
Date: 04-18-2021 - 05:43

Manly Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I responded 3 times because you keep answering.

It looks like I'm having as much perverted fun over this as you. Now you've responded four times!

> You keep inquiring about psychology degrees; I have none but they aren’t required to see someone who has obvious tendencies.

Well what, exactly, have I done that has so thoroughly pissed you off? As I said earlier, would you be this outraged if I made a reference to a six year old article from a back issue of a magazine? What's the big deal? Have you appointed yourself as some sort of guardian angel that's supposed to shield the gay community from what you apparently perceive to be ridicule or scorn? Lighten up, man. You might have a valid case if I were suspending Don and Ray from an industrial crane with a rope and a noose or was throwing them off tall buildings, like what they routinely do in Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries. Did you not read what I wrote earlier where I said I have nothing against gays---just flamboyant pompous jerks who think they're important and want special treatment and freebies? Is it your life's calling to jump to the defense of THAT demographic of our society? Are YOU one of THOSE people?

Now, if you want to see someone who really lays in on gays, check out this teen-aged girl. I read where she so thoroughly pissed off the gay community after she made this video that both she and her family received death threats. So much for tolerance and an openness to consider alternate points-of-view.

[archive.org]

> The long, detailed explanations further support your case.

Here we go again with some more of that unlicensed armchair psychoanalysis. Keep it up and you're going to have to start paying membership fees to whatever organizations represent legitimate, licensed psychologists.

> And congratulations on figuring out the font controls - something thats been standard on windows/Mac/Linux/iOS for the last 30 years.

Yeah, it didn't take me very long. The format was just a little different compared to another computer and version of Windows that I ordinarily use. If that's the best you can come up with for an insult, it's enough to make Don Rickles spin in his grave.

Your move.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Liberace 04-16-2021 - 22:52
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Manly man 04-17-2021 - 04:53
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Liberace 04-17-2021 - 06:18
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Manly Man 04-17-2021 - 08:34
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Liberace 04-17-2021 - 11:25
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Manly Man 04-17-2021 - 12:16
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Liberace 04-17-2021 - 12:50
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Reginald 04-17-2021 - 13:24
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have I'm with Manly Man 04-17-2021 - 14:43
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Liberace 04-17-2021 - 15:20
  Hair by Stefano Tarricone and Classic Cable Car Charters SFHC Article 19L 04-17-2021 - 15:33
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Manly Man 04-18-2021 - 04:13
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Liberace 04-18-2021 - 05:43
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have John 04-17-2021 - 23:35
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Classic TV 04-17-2021 - 23:53
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Liberace 04-18-2021 - 01:55
  Re: My, What a Pretty Rainbow You Have Oh well 04-18-2021 - 16:23
  Amtrak residency program @Oh well 04-18-2021 - 17:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com