Re: Custer Oii Train Derailment Sabotage says Union Official-Interesting....
Author: BOB2
Date: 06-09-2021 - 19:08

No caboose to see the air release.... No one to check, or to roll by the train, and catch the caboose anymore... Did they walk the train? Did they drive the train?

Turn an angle cock, pull a pin, and no one notices... It has happened before, with worse consequences... Vandals pulling pins and turning angle cocks is not a new problem. Knowing enough to do it with the train line charged...? Definitely worth looking at something like that for sabotage. And, given some the nutjobs on the fringes out there, anything is possible these days....

I'll wait on the NTSB report, and any subsequent FBI investigation, though...

Failure to properly inspect the train they had relieved-hurry up-let's go.... might just be one reason there might be an "investigation" of the conductor under way... I've seen that one, too... And, this is the Union's spin for their guy, and it's what they're supposed to do for your dues money... But, until I see the final NTSB report, or the FBI issues a statement confirming it, and speaking as someone who has seen the union defend both the "guilty" as well as the "innocent", as they are both entitled to effective representation, I'd take that perspective with a grain of salt....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Custer Oii Train Derailment Sabotage says Union Official E.H. Scaryman 06-08-2021 - 13:53
  Re: Custer Oii Train Derailment Sabotage says Union Official Sherlock 06-09-2021 - 07:58
  Re: Custer Oii Train Derailment Sabotage says Union Official Peter D. 06-09-2021 - 17:24
  Re: Custer Oii Train Derailment Sabotage says Union Official-Interesting.... BOB2 06-09-2021 - 19:08
  Re: Custer Oii Train Derailment Sabotage says Union Official-Interesting.... Fred 06-09-2021 - 22:25
  Typical enviroNazis and their Antifa allies tactics Federal Bureau of Obvious 06-10-2021 - 14:15
  Re: Typical enviroNazis and their Antifa allies tactics Rudi Toot Toot 06-10-2021 - 14:39

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com