Re: Has the troll of many name been missing me? Been too busy lately with real life.....
Author: BOB2
Date: 06-30-2021 - 13:17

Meanwhile.... So much else has been going on... A lot of catching up to do with being able to hang out with "live" people, and riding "real" trains....

But, I see our usual friend is missing me.....

Sorry to hear about another old MMRC pal, and former ATSF Engineer Bob Baumgartner passing away...

No "real" follow up (worth a warm bucket of spit) on the changes at the Fillmore and Western, shut down as of tomorrow, but did get a rather "vague" word that "talks" are under way with the buyers... Whatever that useless bit of information means? We'll see....

Does anybody have word on the rescheduling of the train show at the LA County Fair Grounds?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Caltrain electrification update DDD 06-30-2021 - 11:42
  Caltrain+Modernization+Program/Meetings/LPMG/LPMG+Agenda+Packet+June+2021.pdf BOB2 06-30-2021 - 11:58
  Re: Has the troll of many name been missing me? Been too busy lately with real life..... BOB2 06-30-2021 - 13:17
  Life goes on? Have some respect! Last train out 06-30-2021 - 19:34
  Re: Life goes on? Have some respect! WebDigger 06-30-2021 - 21:12

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com