San Jose, State Recall Money Silence, CFR-compliant UP on the Warm Springs Sub
Author: Bumpity bum
Date: 07-17-2021 - 20:57

"Residents have complained that Union Pacific Railroad trains blast their horns unnecessarily late at night as they pass through downtown"

"Mayor Sam Liccardo and Councilmembers Sergio Jimenez, Raul Peralez, Dev Davis and Maya Esparza weighed taking legal action against Union Pacific"

- - - - - - -
It's a shame your elected officials did not really explain 49 CFR Part 222 to you at those "burn UP at the stake" meetings.

I also guess you fools never gave one thought about those tracks next to the new place you were going to buy.

...UP was even willing to work with you until you pulled the litigation card.

I can't wait until you find out first hand that a train can still whistle in a "quiet zone" !

The real good news here is that quad gates are going in and I am all for those, as they keep stupid from being stupid (to a certain point,anyway).

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  San Jose Gets State Money to Silence UP Horns on Warm Springs Sub Railfan Jihad 07-17-2021 - 18:44
  San Jose, State Recall Money Silence, CFR-compliant UP on the Warm Springs Sub Bumpity bum 07-17-2021 - 20:57
  A victory for underserved communities and Peoples Of Calories Redistribution Now! 07-18-2021 - 12:23
  Re: A victory for underserved communities and Peoples Of Calories Steamfan 07-19-2021 - 11:05

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com