Re: California senators ask state legislators to stay with the team-Corrective action needed......
Author: BOB2
Date: 07-21-2021 - 03:54

Feinstein.... Can't she just retire... Her and Quentin Kopp...? What a wasted opportunity, because the contractor swag is all that really matters..... I don't 3553even bother writing or calling he office, it's a waste of time...

Padilla is a disappointment.... Call him at 1-202-224-3553 and let him know what you think of his letter regareding support for the CAHSRA's "runaway money train" fiasco.... Let's see if we can re-educate him on this bloated gold plate fiasco that is sucking scarce taxpayer money from needed rail projects in CA, and pissed away on this bloated fiasco... Let's re-educate the Senator about this fiasco, in the same way the MTA Board is being currently "re-educated" about the recent disasterous massive bus route and service cuts by LA Metro... By calling their offices and telling them what you think, and holding them accountable...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  California senators ask state legislators to stay with the team Commenter 07-20-2021 - 19:44
  Re: California senators ask state legislators to stay with the team-Corrective action needed...... BOB2 07-21-2021 - 03:54
  Corrective action needed......? Troll love? BOB2 07-21-2021 - 05:14
  Re: Troll love? Yep, apparently so.... Medication? BOB2 07-21-2021 - 05:25
  Re: Troll love? Yep, apparently so.... Medication? An Observer 07-21-2021 - 11:00
  If I had even 1% of Feinsteins fleeced net worth and her pension I could retire! >:D 07-22-2021 - 12:55

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com