The Big Mystery -- RMR Keeps Everyone Guessing
Author: Tom Salivater - The Rail Baroness
Date: 07-27-2021 - 12:46

On Rocky Mountaineer's Facebook page, they are posting photos that were taken on the employee familiarization train a few weeks ago that went all the way to the end of the Cane Creek Branch to Potash.

Whether or not the revenue trains loaded with tourists will do the same and go all the way to the end of the branch is a closely guarded secret and people at RMR are going to great lengths not to answer that specific question.

Rumor has it that the train will load / offload passengers at a grade crossing well to the north of Moab next to Highway 191 on an access road that leads to the Seven Mile RV Park or near the grade crossing where Highway 313 crosses the Cane Creek Branch.

Here's three photos that they've posted on their Facebook page. The second one is Bootlegger Canyon after the train has emerged from the tunnel and you can see Corona Arch on the left. The third photo is running along the Colorado River toward Potash. If the trains use the sites described above, they will not be operating on this portion of the line.

I wonder why they're being so secretive and, quite possibly, engaging in fraudulent business practices by posting photos of areas where the train very likely will not be operating.

I don't know if I'd want to be a customer of a company that engages in such secretive business practices.

"We want you to ride our train, but we're not gonna tell you specifically where it's gonna go."

[i.ibb.co]

[i.ibb.co]

[i.ibb.co]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The Big Mystery -- RMR Keeps Everyone Guessing Tom Salivater - The Rail Baroness 07-27-2021 - 12:46
  This post sounds more like a selfish foamer rant Dr Thong 07-27-2021 - 12:56
  Re: This post sounds more like a selfish foamer rant Customer Service 07-27-2021 - 13:09
  Re: This post sounds more like a selfish foamer rant An Observer 07-27-2021 - 15:04
  Re: This post sounds more like a selfish foamer rant Northern Snowman 07-27-2021 - 15:38

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com