bay-area-politicians-want-infrastructure-but-can-they-keep-it-safe
Author: Actual hyphen
Date: 08-27-2021 - 13:09

I was on a MUNI bus with a (race blank) woman trimming her toe nails in the aisle of the crowded bus. Under my seat on the floor was a plastic vodka pint bottle capped and filled with an odd yellow liquid inside. I tried to ignore both by looking out the tag-etched window at the concrete urban jungle we were passing on my 32 block daily commute.

I almost got stabbed by a 5150 bum in the stairs as I walking by down to BART. I'm glad I was pushed out of the way by a good soul ! The BART ride to the airport was good and I didn't get bed bugs! (that was an issue on BART fabric seats a during that time)

I finally had enough of SF and moved and got a place in Paso Robles and have not been back to the bay.

You are correct about needing thick skin in urban settings! That is most important when using public transit!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Critique of BART passenger safety TTT 08-27-2021 - 10:52
  Re: Yawn Snowflake 08-27-2021 - 11:07
  bay-area-politicians-want-infrastructure-but-can-they-keep-it-safe Actual hyphen 08-27-2021 - 13:09

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com