A perfect example
Author: WebDigger
Date: 09-04-2021 - 13:10

Here's a perfect example of what I described in my 09-01-2021 - 23:02 post -- [www.altamontpress.com] --

Today's (Sat 9/4/21) Trainnews -- [74.95.12.170] -- had an item titled "Train derails in Northern California near site of chemical spill disaster 30 years ago" -- [74.95.12.170] -- with this link -- [www.sacbee.com] -- which instantly brought up sacbee's "Thanks for reading! Create a free account to continue." paywall page.

So I gsearched for [Train derails in Northern California near site of chemical spill disaster 30 years ago] -- [www.google.com]. One of the items found was [www.dailyadvent.com], which, when opened, provided a link to a Fresno Bee story titled "Train derails in Northern California near site of chemical spill disaster 30 years ago" -- [www.fresnobee.com] -- and dated "Updated August 30, 2021 08:02 AM"; I'm guessing that that story is the same as the one sacbee wanted me to register to see. Be aware that the photo that accompanies the article is from July 15, 1991.

And that's why it's useful to have sufficient info try to find source info.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A perfect example WebDigger 09-04-2021 - 13:10
  Re: A perfect example Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 09-04-2021 - 13:19
  Re: A perfect example Zoned Ultramafic Intrusion 09-04-2021 - 17:25

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com