Re: It's raining! The flash flood alert was true! Proof! Yes, 100 proof anyways...
Author: Earthman pah-lease!
Date: 12-30-2021 - 17:04

1) Parker does not live in Los Angeles (but the "article" does not say where this boob lives)

2) "several inches" = FLASH FLOODING now? Tell that to the campers at Leo that have to swim to their cars.

3) Why is Parker's phone video the only footage of the LAUPT FLASH FLOOD? It's because this non-story is a regular event when rain makes it way down the platform ramps to the concourse low parts. I can already guess the age of Parker and the slob news editor at #KTLA in pajamas at home looking for content on social media. LAME!

"and in downtown L.A.'s Union Station, several inches of water filled at least one hallway early in the morning.

“I don’t live in L.A. but travel through often, and I’ve never seen so much water in the L.A. River or a flooded Union Station,” said Parker Day, who captured video of the water in the station.

Day said his Amtrak Coast Starlight train was delayed about 20 minutes because of the flooding." - LA TIMES (dotcom) (1 HOUR AGO)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/97/7d/2f/977d2f52bb81cb3b292f26b81b63002f--union-pacific-railroad-diesel-locomotive.jpg

BOB2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, the flash flood warning was true.
>
> KTLA Union Station footage link

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  It's raining! The flash flood alert was true! Proof! BOB2 12-30-2021 - 15:13
  Re: It's raining! The flash flood alert was true! Proof! Trigger 12-30-2021 - 16:43
  Re: It's raining! The flash flood alert was true! Proof! Yes, 100 proof anyways... Earthman pah-lease! 12-30-2021 - 17:04
  Re: It's raining! The flash flood alert was true! Proof! Yes, 100 proof anyways... A non-angry person 12-30-2021 - 17:54
  Re: It's raining! The flash flood alert was true! Proof! Yes, 100 proof anyways... Dear "A non-angry person" 12-30-2021 - 18:36
  Re: It's raining! The flash flood alert was true! Proof! Yes, 100 proof anyways... Ghost of Sid Hudgens 12-30-2021 - 18:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com