Re: The New Normal
Author: .
Date: 06-05-2022 - 10:55

Trolley museum member Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> Was this an authentic MUNI cable car used in this promotional poster for the annual Sodom and Gomorrah Festival ... oh, ... I mean the Folsom Street Fair? I don't see a fleet number written on it
anywhere.

[2.bp.blogspot.com]

> Wow, the Market Street Railway and San Francisco Muni put on this very nice event and this is your response???

Yeah, what of it? Get over it. Are you offended? I'll alert the media and the police. Some people have accused me of being a "pot stirrer". While that may or may not be true, it looks like you've taken the ladle and slurped down a generous portion. How's the taste?

> Yeah, I get that San Francisco has a lot of gay people, but so what? That's been the case for a long time.

I don't mind gay people either, as long as they don't rub my nose in their lifestyle. When they engage in acts of fellatio and anal sex in the wide open public streets during the Folsom Street Fair, that's too much for me --- and even for a lot of conservative, dignified gays. Watch this video by the long haired dude from Amsterdam where he talks about the splintering and devisiveness within the LGBT123XYZDPBVDMG movement. The radicals are pissing off the moderates.

[sp.rmbl.ws]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

There is photographic evidence floating around on the Internet of all the perverted acts that take place at the FSF, but it would probably anger David Curlee if I were to post some of those photos here.

Now, I'm sure the standard, copyrighted response from everyone will be, "Well, if you don't like what's taking place at the Folsom Street Fair, then don't go there and you won't be offended", so I'll beat you to the punch and address that here:

It's funny how the "don't attend and you won't be offended" philosophy never seems to apply in applications where, say, Heather MacDonald or Charlie Kirk or Ben Shapiro or Milo Yiannopoulos attempt to give symposiums at college campuses or other venues. All the radicals can't fathom having an opposing viewpoint presented and they show up and cause all sorts of problems. See:

[abcnews.go.com]

Please explain to me why there's such a blatant double-standard. I'm sure you won't. People like you never do. Must be a liberal thing.

> Anyone who has an interest in transit history knows that San Francisco has one of the most interesting systems anywhere in the United States. There are very few American cities which have preserved transit history with heritage transit vehicles to the extent done in San Francisco.

Yeah, I agree. You would have thought MUNI management wouldn't have allowed one of their cable cars to be degraded and associated as it was in that Folsom Street Fair promotional poster. Unless, of course, those were all MUNI management people who were posing on the cable car. For San Francisco, that wouldn't surprise me in the least.

> Most normal rail/transit buffs would focus on this event and not reply with some silly graphic.

Why do you call it a "silly graphic"? It apparently has the blessing and endorsement of MUNI management.

> I guess the operative word is "normal" which you aren't.

Yeah, in this day-and-age, if you want to see what "normal" is, you have to see what's being displayed on "Libs of Tik Tok". Here's some examples. Get a load of all this "normalcy" coming from your fellow Liberal Leftist Loonies:

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Muni Heritage Day this Saturday o 06-02-2022 - 10:50
  Re: Muni Heritage Day this Saturday . 06-03-2022 - 03:58
  Re: Muni Heritage Day this Saturday For . 06-03-2022 - 10:14
  Re: Muni Heritage Day this Saturday . 06-03-2022 - 11:49
  OCD treatment for you For . 06-03-2022 - 13:49
  Re: Muni Heritage Day this Saturday Trigger 06-03-2022 - 14:50
  Re: Muni Heritage Day this Saturday Trolley museum member 06-05-2022 - 07:25
  Re: The New Normal . 06-05-2022 - 10:55
  Re: The New Normal For . 06-05-2022 - 11:04
  Re: The New Trigger Out of the Closet! 06-06-2022 - 15:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com