Supply Chain Issues Involving The Railroads
Author:
Date: 06-19-2022 - 19:54

There was an episode of The Matt Walsh Show that brought to my attention a specialty menu and I'm curious as to whether the items mentioned are routinely shipped by rail and if there might be some supply chain congestion issues.

Does anyone know if nuts, white rice, citrus, peas and fish are shipped by rail? I know citrus USED to travel by rail, but in recent years a lot of that has switched to trucks. Lentil peas used to be shipped by rail out of eastern Washington state but I don't know if that is still the case. Do railroads still transport fish?

We know that the STB has chastised UP for giving lousy delivery service to poultry farmers in the San Joaquin Valley, and I would imagine there potentially could be some very unhappy campers in the Castro District of San Francisco if the railroads, or the truckers, as the case may be, fail to make timely deliveries of certain grains, fruits, vegetables and fish during the month of June.

Check out the Twitter link below where the specifics are examined.

[twitter.com]

[sp.rmbl.ws]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Supply Chain Issues Involving The Railroads 06-19-2022 - 19:54

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com