Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Twentieth Installment
Author: Peter D.
Date: 08-16-2022 - 09:51

You have had some really great adventures!You should do a presentation, stick it on You Tube..
' My Railroad Life', photo's and stories, by D.B. Arthur....

Last night, followed the current line from Hoisington, both east and west. Might have missed something, but I found end of track in Geneseo, Kan... 20th Road. But I missed the wye that takes the track south, to Lyons and then west again which I just found this morning. All very interesting. Not sure I'd want to go bopping around Kansas with California plattes. Best rent a car!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Twentieth Installment D. B. Arthur 08-15-2022 - 00:03
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Twentieth Installment Peter D. 08-15-2022 - 17:11
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Twentieth Installment D. B. Arthur 08-15-2022 - 20:52
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Twentieth Installment Peter D. 08-16-2022 - 09:51
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval - One-hundred Twentieth Installment D. B. Arthur 08-16-2022 - 17:35

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com