Re: Even more information on route including a map
Author: FUD
Date: 10-13-2022 - 09:04

Thanks. I was confusing the shift *at* Shafter to run along 99, as show in your reference, with the original route that stuck to BNSF.

I don't expect much to happen there, anyway, before I'm not driving that way any more, but the revised route looks like it takes out at least the Taco Bell, and maybe the Arco, that I usually use for a Bakersfield stop...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  California High-Speed Rail Applies for Millions in New Federal Funds to Advance Construction Toward Bakersfield ​ Commenter 10-11-2022 - 19:22
  Re: California High-Speed Rail Applies for Millions in New Federal Funds to Advance Construction Toward Bakersfield ​ William Shafter 10-11-2022 - 19:42
  Re: California High-Speed Rail Applies for Millions in New Federal Funds to Advance Construction Toward Bakersfield ​ Shafter Schiff 10-12-2022 - 01:22
  Re: California High-Speed Rail Applies for Millions in New Federal Funds to Advance Construction Toward Bakersfield ​ FUD 10-12-2022 - 07:47
  More information on route Commenter 10-12-2022 - 22:15
  Even more information on route including a map Commenter 10-12-2022 - 22:35
  Re: Even more information on route including a map FUD 10-13-2022 - 09:04
  u shud probly luk at land aquisition maps on CAHSR website i only typ lik pdt 10-13-2022 - 17:55

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com