Re: Are Railroaders Paid Too Much or Not Enough?
Author: Free Speech Advocate
Date: 11-30-2022 - 01:24

Shell Answer Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> Did these two men have anything else in common?

Yes-- mental illness.

Also, the one who's dead WAS gay and the one who's still alive IS gay.

But, we now live in a world where, as good little liberals, we're not supposed to make judgements of people as to whether or not they're mentally ill unless we have a medical degree in that field. Also, we're not supposed to hold the opinion that homosexuality is wrong or abnormal. As our society becomes more and more liberal, we are developing an aversion to passing judgement on ANY type of behavior, no matter how abhorrent. The videos below showcase that.

[sp.rmbl.ws]

In the video above, note the alarming comment made by the young woman at the very end of the video. Remember, though, that in 2022, we're not supposed to pass judgement on ANY type of behavior because it might cause "alarm and distress" to the person engaging in the activity. Pat Condell explains this new phenomena in this video:

[youtu.be]

In the video below, Mark Dice was "alarmed and distressed" by what some people at the beach told him, but his was the wrong kind of "alarm and distress".

[sp.rmbl.ws]

As you said, Rob Sanchez was apparently mentally ill, but his employer apparently didn't care as long as he could protect his assignment and run a locomotive.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Are Railroaders Paid Too Much or Not Enough? TOMN 11-28-2022 - 17:59
  Re: Are Railroaders Paid Too Much or Not Enough? Shell Answer Man 11-29-2022 - 12:50
  Re: Are Railroaders Paid Too Much or Not Enough? Free Speech Advocate 11-30-2022 - 01:24
  A Couple of Links From Sam Brinton's Lube Salesman Trigger 11-30-2022 - 04:56
  Re: A Repressed Mentally lll Self Employed Lube Salesman Triolls AP( (and responds to his own multiple personatlities....?) BOB2 11-30-2022 - 09:38
  Re: A Repressed Mentally lll Self Employed Lube Salesman Triolls AP( (and responds to his own multiple personatlities....?) I'ma M'gaga 11-30-2022 - 10:10
  Re: A Repressed Mentally lll Self Employed Lube Salesman Guess 11-30-2022 - 17:39
  Re: A Repressed Mentally lll Self Employed Lube Salesman I'ma M'gaga 11-30-2022 - 18:31
  Re: A Repressed Mentally lll Self Employed Lube Salesman Guess 11-30-2022 - 19:01
  Re: A Repressed Mentally lll Self Employed Lube Salesman I'ma M'gaga 11-30-2022 - 19:27
  Re: A Couple of Links From Sam Brinton's Lube Salesman Guess 11-30-2022 - 21:20
  Re: A Couple of Links From Sam Brinton's Lube Salesman I'ma M'gaga 12-01-2022 - 10:58
  Excellent Commentary by Matt Walsh on the Sam Brinton Caper Guess 12-01-2022 - 12:09
  Re: Excellent Commentary by Matt Walsh on the Sam Brinton Caper I'ma M'gaga 12-01-2022 - 14:22

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com