Re: Am 6-5 Stuck In Nevada?
Author: Peter D.
Date: 12-19-2022 - 20:30

But of course not knowing anybody in the Amtrak ranks, can't say for sure, but what I heard was something akin to, it was to damn cold on the single track that hosts a few trains in the wilds of Nevada and the unlucky passengers were behind an extremly long freight train that couldn't grab a breath in its air line. I guess that would mean, breaking the train into manageable lengths to indeed breath some life into the braking system and move forward the entire train in sections to a suitable location, where as the train 5 could then get around it, to the annoyance of passengers and crew alike, I'm sure. Not to mention, the traveling public and crew down the line, wallowing in stations like Winnemucca, Reno and beautiful Truckee. Wonder if this is what stabbed 6?
Wonder how this type of situation plays out with Uncle Pete's Engineer(Conductor, Brakeperson} in a pickup truck?
Hey Penis. OH! Beg my Pardon,Pennies. Far better drival then you put up. At least mine vaguly had something to do with trains or thoughts........

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Am 6-5 Stuck In Nevada? Peter D. 12-19-2022 - 09:25
  Re: Am 6-5 Stuck In Nevada? Pennies a day 12-19-2022 - 15:11
  Re: Am 6-5 Stuck In Nevada? Peter D. 12-19-2022 - 20:30
  Re: Am 6-5 Stuck In Nevada? The Ghost of Greyhound 12-20-2022 - 13:07

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com