Whoo Boy
Author: ROBERT3
Date: 02-24-2023 - 20:21

Bot Hox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As railfans we know better than they do how trains work.

Check your arrogance and aire of superiority at the door. I've been to Winterail. I've met railfans who are still living with Mom and she has to tie their shoelaces. They don't know how trains work but they can tell you how many axles a Baldwin Centipede had, the best cleaning solvent for a date nail and they'll argue with you for two hours over whether or not Membreno china was used in the dining car of the SCOUT.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is East Palestinian 02-24-2023 - 19:56
  Re: A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is Bot Hox 02-24-2023 - 20:06
  Whoo Boy ROBERT3 02-24-2023 - 20:21
  Re: A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is Laughlin Phil 02-24-2023 - 21:06
  Re: A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is East Palestinian 02-24-2023 - 21:44
  Re: A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is Tootin Putin 02-24-2023 - 21:53
  Re: A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is East Palestinian 02-24-2023 - 22:15
  Re: A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is I'ma M'gaga 02-24-2023 - 22:56
  Re: A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is East Palestinian 02-25-2023 - 01:10
  Re: A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is E.H. Harriman 02-25-2023 - 17:20
  Re: A Wall Street Journal Editorial About How Screwed Up the Rail Industry Is I'ma M'gaga 02-26-2023 - 20:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com