Re: Raw Meat? George Carlin was right about this kind of "debate"...
Author: BOB2
Date: 10-20-2023 - 09:21

Commenter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just a little something for all sides in the
> discussion...
>
> [www.latimes.com]
> 3-10-19/column-hydrogen-is-a-crucial-climate-solut
> ion-its-also-a-distraction-boiling-point

If I had invested a dime for every "astro-turf" secretly funded "non-profit" front group claiming to be and "environmental" or "environmental justice", or "new ubanist" visionaries, who are phony shills for whoever is secretly paying these peoples bills, I've seen in my career, I'd be richer than Musk, Gates, and Buffet put together by now...

I had no idea how this "asto-turf" (phony "grass roots") "front group" "lobbying" phenomena would grow in my career, and this is an example of the propaganda wars that are paid for most ofter by PR firns, law firms, corporations, and often laundered through other third party "non-profits" to cover the real sources. It is a cottage industry in America's lobbying culture these days. And, 90% is pushing bullshit, to favor "the hand that feeds them"...

Use your own brain. Do your own research. Use moral principles and good judgement to assess what you are being told. And, always remember that half of that which is often purported to be "research" is often "spin" and bullshit, too. Stick with what you can prove and actually know, and stay away from what folks want you to "beleive", especially if it is aimed at your own preconcieved bias or fears.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Hydrogen fuel conversion planned for Irish EMD-built locomotive Morning News 10-19-2023 - 07:36
  Re: Hydrogen fuel conversion planned for Irish EMD-built locomotive FUD 10-19-2023 - 08:24
  Re: Hydrogen fuel conversion NOx problem in combustion engines? In theory and after twenty years, still believed?... BOB2 10-19-2023 - 08:45
  Re: Hydrogen fuel conversion NOx problem in combustion engines? In theory and after twenty years, still believed?... FUD 10-19-2023 - 09:06
  Re: Hydrogen fuel conversion NOx problem in combustion engines? In theory and after twenty years, still believed?... Dxv63 10-19-2023 - 12:51
  Re: Hydrogen fuel conversion NOx problem in combustion engines? In theory and after twenty years, still believed?... rrfan 10-19-2023 - 17:07
  Re: Hydrogen fuel conversion planned for Irish EMD-built locomotive EE 10-19-2023 - 09:09
  Raw Meat Commenter 10-19-2023 - 15:05
  Re: Raw Meat? George Carlin was right about this kind of "debate"... BOB2 10-20-2023 - 09:21
  Re: Raw Meat? George Carlin was right about this kind of "debate"... checkpoint 10-20-2023 - 16:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com