Meanwhile, a very comprehensive update on the Gold Line Pomona extension-The Ghost of the Chief lives on....
Author: BOB2
Date: 10-29-2023 - 10:19

Happy Halloween!

The Ghost of the Chief...

A very comprehensive update on the ahead of schedule/on-budget Gold Line Pomona extension, from a former entry level Planner I used to work with, Lisa.... She's done good in her life and career, and this project is doing great...

Gold Line Weekly
Update

The adaptive reuse of the ATSF Second District has been an increasingly rare example, these days, of a well planned, properly phased, and well managed project...

The costs of all three segments of the Gold Line in the I-210 corridor alsc ompares well with what would be the exhorbitant costs of widening the I-210 for the same peak lane capacity, in the I-210 in a built out corridor like the 210 in the San Gabriel Valley.

The project is expected to open for business six month early....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Meanwhile, a very comprehensive update on the Gold Line Pomona extension-The Ghost of the Chief lives on.... BOB2 10-29-2023 - 10:19
  Re: Meanwhile, a very comprehensive update on the Gold Line Pomona extension-The Ghost of the Chief lives on.... PRS San Dimas Bum 10-29-2023 - 11:46
  Summer 2024 Olympics - System is "comfort speed safety" ready??? EX - Rider 10-29-2023 - 12:24
  Re: Summer 2024 Olympics - System is "comfort speed safety" ready??? BNSF1995 10-29-2023 - 16:33
  Re: Summer 2024 Olympics - System is "comfort speed safety" ready??? Ghost of James J. Hill 11-02-2023 - 17:09
  Re: Summer 2024 Olympics? Yeah well..... LMAO.... BOB2 10-30-2023 - 08:51
  Re: Summer 2024 Olympics? Yeah well..... LMAO....- forget recent history? I miss Hutch/Snuffy videos on ap 10-31-2023 - 13:08
  Re: Meanwhile, a very comprehensive update on the Gold Line Pomona extension-The Ghost of the Chief lives on.... david vartanoff 10-29-2023 - 13:12
  Re: Meanwhile, a very comprehensive update on the Gold Line Pomona extension-The Ghost of the Chief lives on.... FUD 10-29-2023 - 22:05

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com