Re: Palmdale builds a new magnet destination
Author: BOB2
Date: 10-30-2023 - 11:20

Of course, the MTA's Metro system was fine the last time I rode it couple of weeks ago for clean air day. They have a new Sheriff, and there were lots of real cops, and the Ambassador program of assigning folks to monitor stations and trains.

The security crackdown on crackheads on MTA has already done a lot to remove folks with problems from the trains and stations... Lot's of good old normal folks were out using the system, including a fair number of school kid visiting museums in school groups.

And, I didn't see even one doped up mentally ill meth head troll like this photo shows on a train... Which I could not have said about MTA last year (or about AP, earlier this weekend, before the doped up troll posts were all removed)...

And of course, some folks might just be too high or hungover to know when the Olympics are actually coming to LA, right?

If the MTA keeps to this new plan of restoring the proper levels of security, like we had after 9/11, LA just might be ready for the next Olympics in what has proven to be a still very dangerous world, in the Summer of 2028.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Palmdale builds a new magnet destination Bidennomics 10-30-2023 - 08:57
  Re: Palmdale builds a new magnet destination BOB2 10-30-2023 - 11:20
  Re: Palmdale builds a new magnet destination >:D 10-30-2023 - 15:39

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com