Here's Your Sky
Author: I'ma Yo Momma
Date: 12-19-2023 - 00:26

I'ma M'gaga Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You left out the part about the sky falling.

The following was written by an individual who maintains a railfan website focusing on the railroads of Mexico.

Did he, likewise, forget to include any wording pertaining to the sky falling that would keep you happy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Effective, at 8:00 a.m. today, December 18, United States Customs and Border Protection (CPB) has closed the international rail bridge between Ferromex at Piedras Negras, Coahuila, and UP and BNSF at Eagle Pass, Texas, for an indefinite period of time. This is the second most important rail crossing between the two countries. It averages over 336,000 railcars per year. One of the two highway bridges between the same cities is also closed.

CPB says that the closures are necessary so that personnel who inspect trains and vehicles at the closed bridges can be reassigned to process the thousands of illegal immigrants from all over the world who are arriving in Eagle Pass daily. According to CPB and other sources, the decision has been made because Mexico's efforts to control human trafficking by the cartels have collapsed. CPB has said that better cooperation is needed from Mexican authorities.

It is also true that Ferromex has done very little in recent weeks to prevent thousands of people from riding the tops of its northbound freight trains coming into Piedras Negras from the south. This has resulted in many accidental deaths on the railroad in Mexico. When the people arrive at Piedras Negras, they detrain and attempt to swim illegally across the Río Grande/Río Bravo to the USA. There are drownings almost daily, and the local ambulances and hospital emergency rooms are overwhelmed with others who have been rescued from drowning by CPB and Texas state boats on the river.

This border closure will undoubtedly harm Mexican and US rail transportation in a major way, but it appears that the US federal government has lost patience with Ferromex and the increasingly worsening situation. Of course, this comes as many in Eagle Pass and the rest of the USA have lost patience with the US federal government for the same reason.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Bi.den Patrol closes El Paso & Eagle Pass rail crossings to shift BP staff to processing illegal immigrants. Register, debit card, bus and plane tickets to interior Cloward Piven Strategy 12-18-2023 - 14:34
  Re: Bi.den Patrol closes El Paso & Eagle Pass rail crossings to shift BP staff to processing illegal immigrants. Register, debit card, bus and plane tickets to interior I'ma M'gaga 12-18-2023 - 16:13
  Here's Your Sky I'ma Yo Momma 12-19-2023 - 00:26
  Re: Here's Your Sky Ladygaga My MAGA 12-19-2023 - 11:08
  Scene from Eagle Pass yesterday. The worst the long time border reporter has ever seen Cloward Piven Strategy 12-19-2023 - 11:46
  Re: Scene from Eagle Pass yesterday. The worst the long time border reporter has ever seen I'ma M'gaga 12-19-2023 - 15:32
  Re: Scene from Eagle Pass yesterday. The worst the long time border reporter has ever seen I'ma Yo Momma 12-19-2023 - 20:06
  Re: Scene from Eagle Pass yesterday. The worst the long time border reporter has ever seen I'ma M'gaga 12-19-2023 - 20:08
  Re: Scene from Eagle Pass yesterday. The worst the long time border reporter has ever seen I'ma Yo Momma 12-19-2023 - 20:18
  Re: Scene from Eagle Pass yesterday. The worst the long time border reporter has ever seen I'ma M'gaga 12-19-2023 - 23:07
  Re: Scene from Eagle Pass yesterday. The worst the long time border reporter has ever seen 12-20-2023 - 09:25
  Some Cloward Piven Strategy history and explanation. Hey I'ma'pdt do u have any substance or can only muster weak snark? Cloward Piven Strategy 12-20-2023 - 13:56
  Re: Some Cloward Piven Strategy history and explanation. Hey I'ma'pdt do u have any substance or can only muster weak snark? I'ma M'gaga 12-20-2023 - 15:23
  Re: Some Cloward Piven Strategy history and explanation. Hey I'ma'pdt do u have any substance or can only muster weak snark? Biden is like ball cancer 12-22-2023 - 17:59
  Re: Some Cloward Piven Strategy history and explanation. Hey I'ma'pdt do u have any substance or can only muster weak snark? I'ma M'gaga 12-22-2023 - 20:41
  Re: Scene from Eagle Pass yesterday. The worst the long time border reporter has ever seen Biden is like ball cancer 12-22-2023 - 17:43

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com