Re: Mystery Caboose
Author: Concerned Citizen
Date: 01-07-2024 - 12:54

BOB2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A tale of the caboose...?

I guess that's better than a tale of a FRED. I'll wager that you probably had no objections to cabooses being phased out because it didn't directly affect your job assignment or take money out of your pocket.

> More sad sick hate filled posts about the usual paranoic repressed fixations, and his usual list of suspects who are part of the vast conspiracy, which is everyone else everywhere, who is supposedly involved...?

So have we now morphed into being such a liberal, mamby-pamby society that, if anyone exprsses an objection to human trafficking and illegal immigration that they're expressing "sad sick hate filled" thoughts?

If you're a renter, your rent has probably increased recently and multiple times because you're now competing for finite resources with millions of new arrivals, thanks to the corrupt Biden administration. Food costs and other expenses are increasing because millions are now vying for other finite resources. Have your wages gone up as quickly to compensate? Do you enjoy contracting tuburculosis and a host of other diseases from the new arrivals? Would you like to participate in some "stress tests" involving pressure cooker bombs that would involve having your legs blown off like what those America-hating immigrants in Boston were dabbling with? Maybe you can be on the receiving end of some bullets, fired by some America-hating Islamic extremists, like what we saw in San Bernardino a few years ago.

> Is your view toward religion based on something personal you may have experienced?

Show me the passages in the Bible that say that parishioners are supposed to aid and abet people who are breaking laws. I'll wait.

> That could potentially explain a lot...

YOU have some explaining to do. It seems as if you frequently rush in to defend illegal immigration. At the very least, you never say anything negative about it and you like to criticize those who express objections to it. Why is that? Is it all part of some initiation process in being a good little liberal?

> And, it's all about a big movement, right? Oh well...

The evidence points that way. It's become a billion dollar industry --- like fentanyl smuggling. As Matt Walsh points out in this video, they apparently have to bring in millions of foreigners to replace all the native-born Americans who are dropping like flies from fentanyl overdoses.

[rumble.com]

El Trolio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More misleading drivel from Trigger T. TOMN.

Point out the parts that are misleading. I dare you. I know you'l fall down on that assignment. You always do.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Mystery Caboose Rolling Stock Spotter 01-07-2024 - 07:01
  Re: Mystery Caboose Concerned Citizen 01-07-2024 - 07:07
  Re: Yep, everything and everyone else is all part of the vast conspiracy.... Oh well..... BOB2 01-07-2024 - 11:01
  Re: Mystery Caboose El Trolio 01-07-2024 - 11:42
  Re: Mystery Caboose Concerned Citizen 01-07-2024 - 12:54
  Re: Mystery Caboose - they call him Trigger tank engine 01-07-2024 - 13:13
  Re: Mystery Caboose - they call him Trigger Bud 01-07-2024 - 13:26
  Re: Mystery Caboose - they call him Trigger Concerned Citizen 01-07-2024 - 13:45
  Re: Mystery Caboose - they call him Trigger El Trolio 01-07-2024 - 15:15
  Evidence? Fred C. Dobbs 01-07-2024 - 15:54
  Re: Evidence? Trigger baiter 01-09-2024 - 20:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com