Re: Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-forty-first Installment
Author: ke6qr
Date: 01-08-2024 - 18:30

Great Picture DB! I got an entire cab ride in the FA Alcos of the Napa Valley Wine Train in January 2003. I knew the Engineer through Ham Radio. I boarded at the yards and almost the entire trip was undercover of darkness. There were only two seats in the cab so I stood the entire evening but no problem, it was fun. While we were stopped for Boarding at the Napa station I kept a low profile in the engine area. The engineer who allowed me to ride has since passed, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-forty-first Installment D. B. Arthur 01-08-2024 - 12:06
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-forty-first Installment Sgt. Joe Friday 01-08-2024 - 15:00
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-forty-first Installment ke6qr 01-08-2024 - 18:30
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-forty-first Installment Mistertower 01-08-2024 - 19:03
  Re: Submitted For Your Approval * Two-hundred-forty-first Installment Gomer Pie EL' 01-08-2024 - 21:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com