Re: Meanwhile, AP for the "train news"...? What kinds of "pretty new equipment brought back from the dead" do I like to support?
Author: BOB2
Date: 01-14-2024 - 09:31

Meanwhile, AP for the "train news"... Rail "Safety" Election Bill article...
Author: Snowball60 (u know where)
Date: 01-14-2024 - 08:35

Spend less time at your keyboard and go take some points for a local non-profit...like on the pretty new equipment brought back from dead!

I love your newest handle, real clever... Is it an autobiographical reference?

I will be going up to our historic local park later today for some volunteer gardening...

I have given financial support to a number of rail museums and real restoration projects over the many years I've been around. And I am probably going to send a small check to the restoration fund for SP #9 at Laws, a project I've supported for a while, at one of my favorite historic RR museums... And, I encourage other folks on AP, who are into the history of the SP NG, to help out with that worthy effort to bring that "pretty new equipment (to be) brought back from the dead"....

And you're absolutely right, it is much more enjoyable than flagging sick troll posts. Hopefully, folks like that will get some help and won't do that kind of thing anymore.

So what kinds of community, charitable, or RR restoration projects do you like to volunteer for? What kinds of rail restoration projects are you working on?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Meanwhile, for the folks who come to AP for the "train news"... Rail Safety Bill article... BOB2 01-14-2024 - 08:18
  Meanwhile, AP for the "train news"... Rail "Safety" Election Bill article... Snowball60 (u know where) 01-14-2024 - 08:35
  Re: Meanwhile, AP for the "train news"...? What kinds of "pretty new equipment brought back from the dead" do I like to support? BOB2 01-14-2024 - 09:31
  Re: Meanwhile, AP for the "train news"...? What kinds of "pretty new equipment brought back from the dead" do I like to support? Green Horned 01-14-2024 - 16:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com