A year later, Potato-In-Chief shows up at E. Palestine for a few minutes of grandstanding. Did he declare that NS will clean up from the river to the sea?
Author: My son Beau was an engineer
Date: 02-16-2024 - 17:43

If Alzheimer's One is too demented to be prosecuted, isn't he too demented to be president?

"When I was firing engines with Casey Jones I always told him to slow down, but he never listened!"

"My son Beau was hit by a train."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/east-palestine-residents-wonder-why-biden-didn-t-visit-site-of-toxic-train-derailment-sooner/ar-BB1iphJ8

It was a gathering of critics along the main drag. Many held signs that said "too little, too late." A lot of protesters KDKA-TV talked to weren't from the area but countless residents have been asking why the president would come and not speak directly to those affected so deeply.

When the president got to East Palestine, he met with leaders and announced six National Insitute of Health grants to research universities to study the short- and long-term impacts of the derailment. Biden also restated his support for the bipartisan rail safety bill and pushed the Senate to follow the House and pass the tax reform bill so residents aren't hit with a surprise tax bill for compensation received by Norfolk Southern.

Dilworth said many people, if not most, living in East Palestine are living paycheck to paycheck. She's disappointed the Biden administration didn't make it known to the public where he would be and the fact he didn't speak to people like her.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A year later, Potato-In-Chief shows up at E. Palestine for a few minutes of grandstanding. Did he declare that NS will clean up from the river to the sea? My son Beau was an engineer 02-16-2024 - 17:43
  Re: A year later, Potato-In-Chief shows up at E. Palestine for a few minutes of grandstanding. Did he declare that NS will clean up from the river to the sea? El Trolio 02-16-2024 - 18:45
  Here's a FOX NEWS report. No need to get your news anywhere else. Jesse Watters 02-17-2024 - 05:11
  Re: Here's a FOX NEWS report- All of the garbage posted last night is all gone.... Jesse Watters 02-17-2024 - 06:49
  Re: Here's a FOX NEWS report- All of the garbage posted last night is all gone.... Jesse Waters 02-19-2024 - 12:47
  Re: A year later, Potato-In-Chief shows up at E. Palestine for a few minutes of grandstanding. Did he declare that NS will clean up from the river to the sea? Derp 02-17-2024 - 09:29
  Re: A year later, Potato-In-Chief shows up at E. Palestine for a few minutes of grandstanding. Did he declare that NS will clean up from the river to the sea? Tard 02-17-2024 - 19:46
  Re: A year later, Potato-In-Chief shows up at E. Palestine for a few minutes of grandstanding. Did he declare that NS will clean up from the river to the sea? Norman Schultze 02-18-2024 - 07:07

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com