Guess who is new on Board of Directors @ NS RR?!
Author: R.A. Phillips
Date: 03-02-2024 - 19:32

I had a phone conversation today with Bob Johnston from Trains Magazine and he told me that former Amtrak President, Chairman and CEO, Richard Anderson has just recently been appointed to the NS (Norfolk Southern) Railroad Board of Directors! He also warned me that there are others on the NS Board that are not happy with the financial performance of NS and to solve it, they think that the answer is to exit the Intermodal, COFC (Container of Flatcar) and TOFC (Trailer on Flatcar Business)!! Richard Anderson supposedly is not on board with this plan, he is against it. Apparently, the other NS Board of Directors are so bad, that Anderson is the best one on the board itself! Isn't that great?
What the heck is this coming to?
Plus Martin Oberman, at the STB says things like this are what is going to lead to open access.
Folks, its not a Railroad anymore, its just and Industry.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Guess who is new on Board of Directors @ NS RR?! R.A. Phillips 03-02-2024 - 19:32
  Re: Guess who is new on Board of Directors @ NS RR?! Mexi-Canuck 03-03-2024 - 10:14
  Exit COFC? No. TOFC? Yes. That is what CP and CN did Inviting reregulation 03-03-2024 - 17:08
  Re: Exit COFC? No. TOFC? Yes. That is what CP and CN did I like big trucks and I cannot lie 03-03-2024 - 18:47
  Re: Exit COFC? No. TOFC? Yes. That is what CP and CN did david vartanoff 03-03-2024 - 19:04

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com