The Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad has been shut down
Author: Anonymous
Date: 03-07-2024 - 20:03

The FRA had announced that they would issue an emergency shutdown of the Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad due to several public safety concerns over operations and maintenance. This has happened on February 2024.

Apparently, one railfan claimed on this discussion board that BUGX SD9E 1852 (Ex-PNWR SD9E 1852, ex-SP 4397) was going to that railroad and it makes me wonder. Where is it now? Was it ever actually sold to that Railroad or was it sent to another railroad instead because of the railroad being shut down.

I also wonder, why is there no videos of 1852 with BUGX lettering being moved by any trains on YouTube at all. Is it because the rail fans are keeping it a secret or is it because it’s missing

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad has been shut down Anonymous 03-07-2024 - 20:03
  Re: The Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad has been shut down Dr Zarkoff 03-07-2024 - 21:47
  Re: The Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad has been shut down Mr Big 03-08-2024 - 03:02
  Re: The Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad has been shut down I know something you don't 03-08-2024 - 04:49
  Re: The Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad has been shut down . 03-08-2024 - 09:20
  Re: The Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad has been shut down SCRR 2000 is a failure 03-08-2024 - 10:16
  Re: The Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad has been shut down Faceplant 03-08-2024 - 14:34

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com