Re: New Leader at SANDAG? "We'll see...?"
Author: BOB2
Date: 05-01-2024 - 15:37

Having a Caltrans guy back, like the Hasan's predecessor Gary Gallegos, apparently looks pretty good these days to SANDAG, especially after Hasan's creative new levels of fiduciary cleverness...

Can you say "Department of Justice" investigation....?

I've never seen that, and I've seen a lot of taxpayer money misused, mismanaged, contract' steered, et cetera, some that even had to be "paid back" to the Feds... I've seen not a few FTA/FHWA audits, and even an IG investigation or two of funding/contracting "issues".... But, never have I seen the Department of Jusrice doing what appears to be a criminal investigation of the mismanagement of a transportation agency...

So, SANDAG is going with anouther District 11 Director to replace Hasan... And, after this madness for 7 years, is it any surprised that SANDAG might want someone who actually understands the rules and regulations, as opposed to someone who always felt that he was just "too cool" to even learn them well enough, to be able to "properly" provide a plausible excuse for many of the alleged actions?

A friend of mine who recently passed away, and used to work at SCAG for Hasan at SCAG years ago, once facetiously told me that if Hasan ever was ever hired by an agency with too much money, that folks might actually notice, and that he could probably even manage to put himself in jail...

Hasan, like a few other bureaucrats whom I've known, seems to have had some very serious problems with those "stupid" rules (or maybe even the applicable "laws"????) that you are expected to follow when spending the taxpayer's money...

So, while the level of problems that have been revealed thus far at SANDAG are truly amazing, these developments have not exactly been a surprise to some...

What will happen? As the Zen master say's: "We'll see...?"

They have a mess at SANDAG and going back to basics probably won't hurt a bit with getting SANDAG off of the Federal and State radar....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  New Leader at SANDAG FUD 05-01-2024 - 12:28
  Re: New Leader at SANDAG? "We'll see...?" BOB2 05-01-2024 - 15:37
  Re: New Leader at SANDAG? "We'll see...?" olde moviez 05-02-2024 - 09:02

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com