Re: A "Before and After" of the ATSF-C&S Station in Colorado Springs
Author: RA Phillips
Date: 07-08-2024 - 20:06

Great Photo story, observation and opinion! I learned something new from this. I didn't know MP ever went to Colorado Springs.
Off the topic question? Did you hire on with Santa Fe before 1979, when San Bernardino West Yard Tower, Colton Tower, and Riverside Junction Tower were closed? Did you ever work any of them or at San Bernardino Telegraph Office?
I know you worked Mission Tower and Redondo Jct. Of the 2, what one was your favorite and what one did you work the longest?
Control Operator RAP.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A "Before and After" of the ATSF-C&S Station in Colorado Springs D. B. Arthur 07-08-2024 - 19:40
  Re: A "Before and After" of the ATSF-C&S Station in Colorado Springs RA Phillips 07-08-2024 - 20:06
  Re: A "Before and After" of the ATSF-C&S Station in Colorado Springs D. B. Arthur 07-08-2024 - 20:27
  Re: A "Before and After" of the ATSF-C&S Station in Colorado Springs RA Phillips 07-08-2024 - 20:53
  Re: A "Before and After" of the ATSF-C&S Station in Colorado Springs Bill Webb 07-09-2024 - 08:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com