Congrats to David Curlee--Winterail, Altamont Press Timetables
Author: Carol L. Voss
Date: 03-11-2007 - 21:00

For the past maybe 10 years I have free-loaded at Rob Carlson's Altamont Press booth helping sell the timetables. This is really a joke since the timetables "sell" themselves. This year, we all know that it was David Curlee buying the business and taking over the labor of love that Rob created. Let me assure all of you, the timetables are alive and well, Dave has picked up the baton and carried on----
David is not a show-boater promoter--------He's a neat guy. And yesterday at Winterail so very many people came up to the table and said how grateful they were that David is carrying on the business. Now what is even better, and what is not new, but maybe many of you don't know, is that employees of Caltrans, Caltrain, Amtrak, UP, BNSF, operating and MOW people etc. buy the timetables every year because they say that the information in them is better than what they get from their own companies/employers. And they were the ones saying how glad AP timetables were still available and their purchasing agents could still get what they needed.
Sometimes the simplest things turn out to be the most important, and I think Dave Curlee is gonna carry the Altamont Press flame far.
C.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Congrats to David Curlee--Winterail, Altamont Press Timetables Carol L. Voss 03-11-2007 - 21:00
  Re: Congrats to David Curlee--Winterail, Altamont Press Timetables Brian J Rubino 03-11-2007 - 21:05
  Re: Congrats to David Curlee--Winterail, Altamont Press Timetables Ken Ruben 03-12-2007 - 09:13

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com