Re: SMART approves FRA compliant DMU's at todays meeting
Author: Rich Hunn
Date: 07-16-2009 - 13:52

I needed to call our fab shop in Kent, WA this morning to check on a power unit and found a very
frustrated division manager, they've got two C series Tier 4 CAT's out in the shop going out on an
offshore hydraulic system and neither will start and the CAT dealer is perplexed. But, I guess the
good news is that by the time that SMART gets far enough to worry about it CAT will have the bugs
out. As people become less "scientifically" oriented this is all going to just get worse AKA I saw
it done in the movies.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SMART approves FRA compliant DMU's at todays meeting Mike Pechner 07-15-2009 - 18:15
  Re: SMART approves FRA compliant DMU's at todays meeting BOB2 07-16-2009 - 07:17
  Re: SMART approves FRA compliant DMU's at todays meeting Skip T. Kuhl 07-16-2009 - 08:17
  Re: SMART approves FRA compliant DMU's at todays meeting synonymouse 07-16-2009 - 09:32
  Re: SMART approves FRA compliant DMU's at todays meeting Mike T. 07-16-2009 - 09:33
  Re: SMART approves FRA compliant DMU's at todays meeting Rich Hunn 07-16-2009 - 13:52

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com