Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route???
Author: elrojo
Date: 03-20-2007 - 22:43

That's telling them Coleman. I don't understand all the childish criticism when you make a post. Not one of these people have enough intelligence to add anything constructive to the forum. If you don't like another members post then don't read them and you won't have to make a stupid comment, does this make you feel big, powerful or funny in the eyes of the other members.I just don't understand mmembers doing this. To many are eager to jump on a misspelled word or bad grammer,let it pass, if there has been a mistake about the facts feel free to correct, but politely. I for one like Colemans posts. There is no harm in asking questions and when other members answer them,I learn something. That is what I like about the forum, it is a learning process for me and a good source of news. This is the last I will say on the matter, I don't want to take up your time with a unecessary post like this. Please let's keep our posts about railroading. We will all be happier.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? Coleman Randall 03-20-2007 - 15:26
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? Jim Speaker 03-20-2007 - 18:58
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? Coleman Randall 03-20-2007 - 21:08
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? elrojo 03-20-2007 - 22:43
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? grrr 03-20-2007 - 23:39
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? Frenchprof 03-21-2007 - 07:07
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? E 03-21-2007 - 08:46
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? Coleman Randall 03-21-2007 - 15:35
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? E 03-21-2007 - 22:59
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? Mike Swanson 03-21-2007 - 23:51
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? KnuckleHead 03-22-2007 - 08:09
  Re: The current rail traffic situation on the Feather River Route??? Coleman Randall 03-22-2007 - 12:55

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com