Re: UP Business Car name change to honor Reed Jackson
Author: Dmac844
Date: 08-21-2009 - 20:06

3 Cheers for UP on this one.

I worked quite a few Pacific Limited trips as volunteer crew and always looked forward to having Reed on board. He was always very kind and friendly to us on the 'railfan crew' of Pacific Limited volunteers. When 844 and SP 4449 pulled the Tacoma-Everett excursions a couple of years ago, I saw Reed on the platform in Tacoma at the end of the Saturday trip and went up and said hello. Even though I hadn't seen him in 9 years, he still remembered me and we had a very nice couple of minutes catching up.

I hope his family knows how much he was loved and appreciated by all that have rode with UP excursions these many years.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  UP Business Car name change to honor Reed Jackson David Epling 08-21-2009 - 13:06
  Re: UP Business Car name change to honor Reed Jackson david 08-21-2009 - 13:13
  Re: UP Business Car name change to honor Reed Jackson Jim Fitzgerald 08-21-2009 - 14:08
  Re: UP Business Car name change to honor Reed Jackson smitty195 08-21-2009 - 15:25
  Re: UP Business Car name change to honor Reed Jackson Dave Dodds 08-21-2009 - 14:22
  Re: UP Business Car name change to honor Reed Jackson Arlen Sheldrake 08-21-2009 - 15:48
  Re: UP Business Car name change to honor Reed Jackson Steve Carter 08-21-2009 - 17:42
  Re: UP Business Car name change to honor Reed Jackson Dmac844 08-21-2009 - 20:06

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com