Re: EWG grain train
Author: Butler
Date: 10-23-2009 - 04:40

Thank you for your positive comments.

This picture thing at Altamont Press sometimes seems to be a Hit and Miss sort of thing. It worked GREAT yesterday, but today all I am seeing in my original post is the URL of the pictures, and it doesn't even show up as a clickable link! I have no clue why it changed.

You SHOULD be able to highlight the actual URL (hold down the left button of your mouse and drag it across the line beginning with "http:") but even that isn't working!

Sooooo --- I will now try to include the picture links as a "URL" instead of an "Image URL". This should produce a clickable link:

EWG grain train at MP 61

EWG grain train near Hite WA

Wellll - In Preview it did produce a clickable link, but when I actually click this link all I get is this b******T!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /photos/data/591/EWG_638_Ebnd_MP61.JPG on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at www.railroadforums.com Port 80

I am gonna go ahead and post this anyhow on the possibility (I'm not betting big bucks on this one) that it will work OK when posted, even though it doesn't work in Preview.

PLAN B: Here is the link to my RailroadForums photo gallery which contains these pictures among others:

Bruce Butler's photo gallery at RailroadForums.com

When I click on this link in Preview mode, IT DOES WORK and takes me to the correct place.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  EWG grain train Butler 10-22-2009 - 08:49
  Re: EWG grain train John 10-22-2009 - 09:23
  Re: EWG grain train Butler 10-23-2009 - 04:40

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com