Online "Railway Age" magazine, no charge
Author: Graham Buxton
Date: 11-01-2009 - 20:49

If you wanted to read the print version of Railway Age (trade magazine), you either had to convince them that you qualify for a free subscription by virtue of your employment status, or else pony up some cold cash.

I just discovered that they are now offering a digital version of the full magazine, for free, on their web site.

[www.railwayage.com] Once the home page comes up, click on "Digital Version". This is a product that is a complete copy of the print magazine, including the ads. It has functionality similar to .pdf files, but is from Nxtbook rather than Adobe, and does not require any software to be installed on your PC. This is not something you have to sign up for like email, you just go to their web site to read each issue.

There is also the same deal at their sister magazine, Railway track and Structures:

[www.rtands.com]

I have no connection to Simmons-Boardman Publishing, but I do like free (technically, advertiser supported) publications.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Online "Railway Age" magazine, no charge Graham Buxton 11-01-2009 - 20:49
  Re: Online "Railway Age" magazine, no charge Mike Swanson 11-02-2009 - 09:09

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com