Re: Additions to my NP Site// "Warren Wing"
Author: Key Route Ken
Date: 01-29-2010 - 11:17

Hi Steve-- I took a brief look at your "NP Site" .. Very nicely done. Since you are evidently an NP guy, I'll have to check out the boxes of slides I have that I'll be selling... See if there is any good NP or SP&S stuff...
I have about six "photo paper" boxes (250-sheet type) of "loose slides" from rail author "Warren Wing" ... Warren is currently 91 and "NOT" doing very well at all. He recently moved into an assisted living center in Salem, OR which also treats Alzheimer's patients, and I am trying to sell the slides for him... I got a good price on several 80-quantity slide trays and will be attempting to put them in order and see what there is...
I've been selling his prints at the Boeing and SP&S swap meet recently and will have some more for sale at Winterail.
Assisted Living Centers are NOT cheap and I hope to get him a little extra income no matter how small...
His daughter has even more slides but I only took so many the last time I visited with her.

For the benefit of the entire A-P gang, "Warren" feels so helpless. He does NOT like it in his new home. He misses his late wife, Pat, so very much.. She used to type the manuscripts for the rail books he put out... He also misses working in his old basement darkroom on a Sunday afternoon while listening to his Christian music... Please keep Warren in your thoughts and prayers...

Ken Shattock (KRK)

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Additions to my NP, Historic Photo Site Stephen Thompson 01-29-2010 - 09:13
  Re: Additions to my NP Site// "Warren Wing" Key Route Ken 01-29-2010 - 11:17
  Re: Additions to my NP Site// "Warren Wing" Steve Thompson 01-29-2010 - 11:54

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com