"Warren W. Wing Collection'
Author: Ken Shattock (aka 'KRK')
Date: 02-16-2010 - 06:34

Good Morning...
With the kind permission of our Webmaster, I am posting this special "one-time"
announcement .........

WARREN WING COLLECTION

Noted Pacific Northwest photographer// rail author “Warren Wing” has had to be placed in an Assisted Living Center in Salem, Oregon by his son and daughter in order that he might get proper treatment for his illnesses.
This particular center also specializes in the treatment of Alzheimer’s patients. Warren is currently ninety-one years old and does NOT like his new home. He is not doing well and is quite depressed over not being independent as he had been for so many years.

At the time of the passing of his beloved wife Pat a couple of years ago, Warren was planning to publish his sixth book—The Pacific Coast Railway.
I’m not sure how much of the manuscript was completed or what became of it. “Pat” was his secretary--- she typed everything for him !

Most recently, his son and daughter have allowed me to gather together a large quantity of his 8x10 b&w prints and a few large boxes of slides.
I’d like to sell as many of these as possible, with the proceeds going to Warren’s son and daughter to help with the expensive costs of Warren’s care in his new home. If you would like further information on the types of material available, please drop me a line at : ‘keyrouteken@msn.com’ or see me at the WINTERAIL Railroadiana Show … March 12th & 13th …

Thanks everybody !!

KEN SHATTOCK (KRK)

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  "Warren W. Wing Collection' Ken Shattock (aka 'KRK') 02-16-2010 - 06:34
  Re: "Warren W. Wing Collection' z 02-16-2010 - 07:34
  Re: "Warren W. Wing Collection' TT 02-16-2010 - 13:42

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com