Re: San Joaquin Daylight Passing the Truckee Limited
Author: P.Kepler
Date: 04-06-2010 - 12:07

Welcome back Drew,

Did you get that Teflon shirt? As usual,fantastic shots and great back story.
I prefer to remain mobile and free of the confines of the train for photography. When you are on the train many awesome shots are missed. Don't get me wrong, the ride is sweet too and a good time is had with fellow fans; stories and such as well as putting a face to the name.

Trains that are chartered for the express purpose of photo ops are OK , but everyone gets more or less the same pictures. Being able to choose the location is more creative than having someone choose it for you is better.

All I'm saying is there are two sides to every argument and documentation is the goal for history sake.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  San Joaquin Daylight Passing the Truckee Limited Drew Jacksich 04-05-2010 - 02:56
  Re: San Joaquin Daylight Passing the Truckee Limited Peter D Sr 04-05-2010 - 08:57
  Re: San Joaquin Daylight Passing the Truckee Limited Steve Sloan 04-05-2010 - 09:05
  Re: San Joaquin Daylight Passing the Truckee Limited P.Kepler 04-06-2010 - 12:07
  Re: San Joaquin Daylight Passing the Truckee Limited Drew Jacksich 04-06-2010 - 15:05

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com