Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase
Author: South Pacific Coast
Date: 08-04-2010 - 22:53

The SCCRTC has already received approval for the Proposition 116 funds as long as they meet the 6 conditions outlined by the California Transportation Commission by August 11, 2010. Five of those conditions have already been met and the only remaining condition for purchase of the Branch Line is execution of the Administration, Coordination and License Agreement with Sierra Northern.

Sierra Northern has doubled the customers in Watsonville and I hear they are now operating in the black. I’m just wondering what changes Sierra Northern wants to the contract with the SCCRTC that they are willing to jeopardize the Proposition 116 funds by dragging negotiations out to the drop dead date.

Sam Reeves Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think there isn't one since the sunset on Prop.
> 110 funds came and went. I think the UP will
> continue to lease it to the Sierra Railroad until
> the Sierra wants out.
>
> Sam Reeves Photography • On Deviant Art • Sam
> Reeves Photography on Facebook

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase South Pacific Coast 08-03-2010 - 18:50
  Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase Freddie 08-03-2010 - 21:10
  Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase Sam Reeves 08-04-2010 - 08:24
  Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase Dick Zellerbach 08-04-2010 - 09:44
  Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase South Pacific Coast 08-04-2010 - 22:53
  Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase South Pacific Coast 08-04-2010 - 22:51
  Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase Freddie 08-06-2010 - 05:58
  Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase Carol L. Voss 08-06-2010 - 12:54
  Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase Dragoman 08-06-2010 - 15:30
  Re: County still struggling to meet state terms for rail purchase BOB R 08-06-2010 - 15:38

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com