Kettle Falls, WA Book Update & Railroads of Montana Calendar is Back - FREE!
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 12-06-2010 - 01:52

So...thank you all for checking out my new Kettle Falls, WA Spokane to Chewelah book. I've added a "hardcopy" version for those who would like that. It's the same info as the book DVD but is sprial bound with color covers and plastic protective covers. All the inside pages are B&W. You can check out the www.railroads-of-montana.com website for more options and pricing. Also...if you have already bought the book DVD & would like the sprial bound "hardcopy" - please email me as I have a reduced price available for you.

The introductory Book DVD price of $22.50 is still good until December 15, 2010 if you mention you saw it here.

As many of you know...for years I published the Railroads of Montana calendar. In fact next to Rob Carlson's Altamont Press timetables - it was one of the only other items he offered for sale on his website. Anyway...because of high printing costs I ceased making them in 2002. I would like to annouce that they are back! Go to the railroads-of-montana.com website and you can now download for free the 2011 Railroads of Montana calendar. It's formatted exactly the same size as the old calendars[they are 8 1/2" x 11" - landscape] and they have all the interesting Montana transportation "it-happened-on-this-date" dates as well as the logos/insignias important to Montana railroad history.

Stay tuned for more additions.

BTW: Many folks have mentioned to me that I reference in my book Dave Emerson - Yes I know that my good friend Dave Emerson died last November 2009. We spent many years traveling around the Pacific Northwest taking pictures of the GN and spending much time taking everything "Rocky" in. I am planning a "tribute" publication - probably with the theme around the Inland Empire since that is where we spent most of our time. Anyway - I got a couple other "irons in the fire" that need to be completed first.

Talk to ya later,
Dale
www.railroads-of-montana.com

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Kettle Falls, WA Book Update & Railroads of Montana Calendar is Back - FREE! Dale Jones 12-06-2010 - 01:52

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com