Spokane International Ry of Larry Shawver Book DVD Available
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 12-16-2010 - 13:08

A couple of years ago I self-published a book - Spokane International Railway of Larry Shawver in Words and Photographs I only printed a few of these books and they went out of print rather quickly.

Since then, I’ve gotten back into the publishing business with "E-Books" - starting with the Great Northern Railway’s Kettle Falls – Spokane to Chewelah book.

I am happy to announce that I have now for sale a new Book DVD format - the Spokane International Railway of Larry Shawver in Words and Photographs.

The Spokane International Railway of Larry Shawver in Words and Photographs book is a compilation of fourteen of his essays that were written during the 1970's. They are reminisces of his growing up along the Spokane International roadside and his continued lifetime love affair with the S.I. Besides the fourteen essays, there nearly forty color and B&W photographs - mostly taken by Larry Shawver.

Here is a link to the book:

[www.railroads-of-montana.com]

So...here's what you get - you get the Spokane International Railway of Larry Shawver in Words and Photographs 92-page book in 8˝ x 11 portrait format saved as an Adobe Acrobat .pdf file. in a standard sized DVD movie case. There is a copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader to install on your computer if you don't have it already.

The price for the Spokane International Railway of Larry Shawver in Words and Photographs 92-page book DVD is $12.95 postpaid - includes free shipping in the United States - orders to Canada will be charged $2.00 for shipping & International orders will be charged $5.00 for shipping

Please email me at spokaneinternationalbook@yahoo.com with you order.

BTW: if you bought the original book – I’ve made a few changes. I’ve changed the title to say "Railway" instead of "Railroad" – even though "Railroad" is more accurate... "Railway" sounds better. I’ve also checked the image quality and readjusted that.

Talk to ya later,
Dale

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Spokane International Ry of Larry Shawver Book DVD Available Dale Jones 12-16-2010 - 13:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com