Medford Railroad Park's 30th anniversary
Author: Tony J.
Date: 03-20-2011 - 14:02

I thought it be fun to share the news that next month marks the 30th anniversary of our Medford Railroad Park in Medford, OR. As president of the Southern Oregon Live Steamers for the last four years I couldn't be happier as we get more popular each year. We gave rides to over 24,000 people during our 14 regular Sunday "run days" last year. This total doesn't count the 98 special parties we also had last year.

Last year our club produced a professional promotional video to let the public know who we area. The film was completed earlier this year and I hope you'll click on the link below and discover who we are. This is a 16-minute film that deals mostly with our Live Steamers club (after all, we paid for it!), but it also shows a little of the other four railroad clubs at the Medford Railroad Park.

The film shows early photos and tells the story of the park. Already the film is dated as we added so much more to the park. Fortuntely, we have the opportunity to update the film as needed. The film was produced by This Way Films. Click on this link and then click on "Portfolio"

[www.thiswayfilms.com]

Thanks for watching.

Tony Johnson

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Medford Railroad Park's 30th anniversary Tony J. 03-20-2011 - 14:02
  Re: Medford Railroad Park's 30th anniversary Tom Moungovan 03-20-2011 - 14:11
  Re: Medford Railroad Park's 30th anniversary Carol L. Voss 03-20-2011 - 19:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com