Anybody want a Great Northern Pictorial Vol. 4?
Author: Jim
Date: 04-11-2011 - 15:30

I recently put myself on a mission to get all of the Four Ways West books, Great Northern Pictorial and Northern Pacific Pictorial. I was successful. I purchase all the in-print ones new and was able to get excellent condition copies of all of the out-of-print (including the very rare Great Northern Pictorial, vol. 5)

However, I ended up with two copies of Great Northern Pictorial Vol. 4, which is also not easy to get. In summary, I ordered it from a UK store, but then my ordered showed as being pending for awhile and I read they are downsizing and lot of people weren't getting their books. So when I found it also at Culpepper Books in Tacoma, I jumped on it. To my surprise, the copy from the UK just showed up unexpected.

Would anyone like one of them? I'm not trying to make a profit or anything. I just want to break even the duplicate book and give it to someone who will enjoy it. It's in like-new condition and I paid $69 for it, so I'll let it go for that. I quick check on the Internet shows that book is usually much more expensive, even if not in such excellent condition.

I'd prefer just to bring it someone local around Seattle than deal with Media Mail and complications like that. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Anybody want a Great Northern Pictorial Vol. 4? Jim 04-11-2011 - 15:30
  Re: Anybody want a Great Northern Pictorial Vol. 4? SL Murray 04-13-2011 - 08:43
  Re: Anybody want a Great Northern Pictorial Vol. 4? Jim 04-13-2011 - 09:20
  Re: Anybody want a Great Northern Pictorial Vol. 4? SLM 04-13-2011 - 11:48
  Re: Anybody want a Great Northern Pictorial Vol. 4? Jim 04-13-2011 - 12:00
  Re: Anybody want a Great Northern Pictorial Vol. 4? SLM 04-13-2011 - 12:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com