Spokane seeking public input on Railroad overpass proposal downtown.
Author: Throttle Hogg
Date: 05-01-2011 - 20:49

The City of Spokane in conjunction with the universities of the U-District are proposing to build a pedestrian overpass over the BNSF and the new Martin Luther King Way that will be completed this summer on the North side of the BNSF where the old NP fruit/freight warehouses were recently demolished. The south end of the overpass is slated to come out at the intersection of Sprague Ave and Sherman Way (the traffic light on Sprague just east of Sunset Junction Model Trains). All comments are encouraged at the following web sites--those wanting new photo spots or maybe a "railfan park" (I can dream can't I) should speak now.
www.udbridgestudy.blogspot.com or www.surveymonkey.com/s/UDBridgeSurvey2011
(I'm too stupid to figure out how to make links work, if someone would be so kind as to create a working link I'd be thankful.)

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Spokane seeking public input on Railroad overpass proposal downtown. Throttle Hogg 05-01-2011 - 20:49
  Re: Spokane seeking public input on BNSF overpass proposal - link Graham Buxton 05-01-2011 - 20:58
  Re: Spokane seeking public input on Railroad overpass proposal downtown. Marty Bernard 05-02-2011 - 07:37
  Re: Spokane seeking public input on Railroad overpass proposal downtown. Arlen Sheldrake 05-06-2011 - 23:14

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com