Re: New CHSRA study says Tejon 25 miles shorter, 9 minutes faster, billions cheaper
Author: Severe Duty
Date: 05-03-2011 - 20:50

From the news article: "That route would pass through Antelope Valley to Palmdale and on to Los Angeles. In earlier studies, the Grapevine route was dropped from consideration due to seismic issues and perceived high costs along I-5.

"

No mention in the article about how the seismic issues and 'perceived high costs' over the I-5 corridor are no longer an issue, and I would think going over the Antelope route would serve more growing communities than the I-5 route. Did I miss something?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  New CHSRA study says Tejon 25 miles shorter, 9 minutes faster, billions cheaper synonymouse 05-03-2011 - 17:35
  Re: New CHSRA study says Tejon 25 miles shorter, 9 minutes faster, billions cheaper Severe Duty 05-03-2011 - 20:50
  Re: New CHSRA study says Tejon 25 miles shorter, 9 minutes faster, billions cheaper Ray Long 05-03-2011 - 21:51
  Re: New CHSRA study says Tejon 25 miles shorter, 9 minutes faster, billions cheaper David Maxwell 05-04-2011 - 11:17
  Re: New CHSRA study says Tejon 25 miles shorter, 9 minutes faster, billions cheaper CPRR 05-04-2011 - 15:45
  Re: New CHSRA study says Tejon 25 miles shorter, 9 minutes faster, billions cheaper Michael Mahoney 05-04-2011 - 17:48

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com